Sleep is an important aspect of our lives, and getting quality sleep is vital to our physical and mental health. One of the most important factors affecting sleep quality is our pillow. In this article, we will discuss the advantages of the increasingly popular TPE pillows.
1. What is TPE?
As with rubber, TPE has high elasticity and strength. It also has the processing characteristics of plastics and is a new type of energy-saving and environment-friendly polymer material between rubber and plastics. Many fields can use it instead of traditional vulcanized rubber or soft PVC materials. Various resin materials can also be synthesized and modified simultaneously.
TPE can be recycled and is safe, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly. The waste incineration process is energy-efficient and produces no environmental toxins. The processing method can be secondary injection molding or fractional injection molding. This feature shortens the production process of the rubber industry by more than 75%, saves energy consumption by more than 60%, and improves efficiency by 10-20 times. Rubber and plastic materials and processes have undergone another technological revolution.
2. Features of TPE pillows:
- Ergonomic design: The contour pillow’s engineering design meets the needs of different heights. It aligns the spine, reduces head, neck, and shoulder pain, and maintains its shape after regular use to improve sleep and relieve neck and shoulder pain.
- Advanced TPE Material: During sleep, the pillow cover can be adjusted to meet the pressure exerted on the head and neck by the TPE high-tech material.
- Smart honeycomb grid structure: hollow honeycomb design, upper and lower layers, effectively support the head and neck, free ventilation, allowing you to sleep comfortably all night.
- 360°Washable: The pillow adopts a 360°washable design, which can easily clean the dirt and sweat from the pillow core, creating a clean and hygienic sleeping environment.
- Good air permeability, not stuffy.
- Environmental protection material, healthy and tasteless.
3. How do we choose the best pillows to sleep on
A new pillow might be a small buck, but it matters. We considered the following factors to ensure we only recommend high-quality pillows:
- User Reviews: The best way to learn how pillows work is to get feedback from users. We use reviews to narrow down our search for the best pillows and make sure the pillows we recommend are exactly what the brands tout.
- Company Credibility and Transparency: For your peace of mind, we make every effort to recommend products from well-known brands that are leading in product materials and construction. Brands with good customer service ratings are also important to us.
- Variety: In order to meet everyone’s needs, we have selected pillows of different materials and prices to meet different sleeping styles.
In conclusion, pillows play a vital role in ensuring a good night’s sleep, and choosing the right pillow has a major impact on our physical and mental health. TPE pillows have several advantages over traditional pillows, including comfort, support, durability, hypoallergenic and eco-friendly. As we continue to prioritize our sleep and health, the future of pillows.